Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bloggiesta 2014: To Do List


It is that time again, I'm so excited to be participating in Bloggiesta again. Bloggiesta is a four day event where you as a blogger get to spend time fixing up your blog, doing those things on your to do list that you haven't had a chance to do. If you would like more information about this great event. The event runs from Sept 18th through the 21st. You can CLICK HERE!




So anyway, like I said above I'm very excited about this event and can't wait to get started.  I have a huge list of things that I would like to get done, some small some large, so here we go.  Below is my list:

  • Write and Schedule 5 reviews
  • Schedule two weeks worth of posts. 
  • Clean up Labels 
  • Work on new graphics for my slider 
  • Cross post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, library thing, booklikes, and a few other places. 
  • Work on my Book club. 
  • Participate in some of the mini challenges 
  • Work on my sidebar some more
  • Comment on other bloggiesta participants blogs.
  • Participate in at least two of the twitter chats.
  • Organize my blog calendar
  • Finish organizing my spreadsheets for my books.

So there you have it, my huge list.  But hopefully I can get them all finished.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present