The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, September 27th and Sunday, September 28th . Let’s get those reviews done!
I wanted to make a short post about this great event coming up, I knew I wasn't the only one behind on writing reviews and this is going to be how I at least try to get caught up. If you are behind, you should totally join in and write some reviews on these dates as well.
- Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
- This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
- To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb (above) and event button (grab code below). If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to this sign up post so others can join in as well.
- Add the DIRECT LINK to your sign up post to the linky found at the end of this post. The sign up linky will be open until 11:55 pm PDT on 9/27.
- On 9/27, get working on those reviews!
- There will be a wrap-up post linky here on The Book Vixen on 9/29.
I'm going to try to at least get 6 Reviews wrote and scheduled to post that weekend. That is my main goal! If I can do more I will be doing more.