It's almost time for another read-a-thon, well we still have a few months but it's almost here. I'll be joining in this one this year and I'm very excited about it. This readathon revolves around Christmas books and that's the reason I'm joining in the fun. I have a huge pile of them and want to get through as many as I can this year.
So, if you would like to join in the fun you can do so HERE.
And this great read a thon is hosted by Kimba over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Jennifer @ The Book Shelfery. The rules are below so you can check those out as well.
Read A Thon Rules
- Read-a-thon Rules Link-up Before or on November 6th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Book Shlefery.
- Grab the button and share !
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Sunday November 9, 2014 at 4pm (EST) chatting and prizes to be had.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 6th at by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 6th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 11 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 6th and remain open until Nov 11th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 13th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 15th.
My goals for this one will be pretty simple, I just want to read five of the ten books I have on my list. I'll make a post closer to the time with the books on that list.
So I hope you all will join in the fun and as always...