Friday, September 26, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday


This feature is hosted by the lovely Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! I love this feature because I get a chance to chat with other book bloggers and make new book loving friends. Mainly you answer the weeks question and then you have a chance to follow as many bloggers as you want. It's a win win meme really, you find new connections and they find you as well. Welcome to my blog all new followers!


This weeks question looks like a fun one to me so let's get to it!

Book character(s) you’d like to see with their own Twitter page

So this one was a great question and it took me a bit to come up with my list but here you go: 

  • Harry Potter (Harry Potter)
  • Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
  • Four  (Divergent)
  • Tris (Divergent)
  • Ian O'shea (The Host)  
  • America (The Selection) 
  • Prince Maxon (The Selection) 
  • Aspen (The Selection) 
 
 So there is my list, there were so many that I would have loved to add to this list, but if I did the post would be forever and a day long.  So I kept it short.  If you haven't followed this blog there are many ways to do so.  Some include the following: 


Thanks so much for stopping by and leave a comment below and let me know if you are a new follower, I'll head over to your blog and follow as well.  

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present