Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Goals and TBR




So today I am going to talk about my goals for Bout of Books 11.0 and show you the books that I am going to be reading.  



Time Devoted to Reading

I will be reading every day for the week.  At least from 9 AM till 4 PM, probably even longer on Tuesday and Thursday night's. 

My Goals

  • I really want to get through all five books that I have planned to read.  The total pages for all five is: 1765 pages.  To see the books I want to read, look at the picture below.  I have also added a few extra as just in case books if I get the first five finished.  The first five books will complete two whole series for me as well which is so cool.

Books to Read

I was going to do a video for this TBR pile post, but I'm still learning my editing software and got a bit frustrated so I will work on new vids this upcoming week.


Updates

Monday

Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 2
Books: The Assassin's Curse and The Pirate's Wish Number of Pages: 625 pages



Tuesday

Number of books I've read today:0
Total number of books I've read: 2
Books:






Wednesday

Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 3
Books:Article 5





Thursday

Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 3
Books:





Friday

Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:






Saturday

Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:






Sunday

Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:







Good luck everyone and....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present