Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books Day 2 Update



So day two of Bout of Books didn't go as planned.  I ended up with a slight headache so I took the day relaxing and got plenty of sleep last night so I'm ready to go for Day three.  

Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 2
Books: The Assassin's Curse and The Pirate's Wish 
Number of Pages: 625 pages
 
I read a total of 20 pages on day two, but that's okay! Good luck to everyone for the third day of this awesome read-a-thon.  I'm going to be reading Article 5 by Kristen Simmons.  What are you reading for the third day? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present