Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Post #1

The Sunday Post




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. A post to share news, recap the past week and showcase any books that you have placed on your bookshelf in the past week. It's also a post to share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. To find out more about the Sunday Post Meme: CLICK HERE






 I have tons coming up here on the blog this week and this next couple of months.  One being my Blogaversary!!!! Yep in four more days, I will be posting a lot of giveaways and different types of posts.  Plus lots of reviews are coming as well.  So I figured I should start off this week with a new type of post that I'm pretty sure I haven't done before, but I might have when I first started blogging.  Sunday Post looks like a lot of fun so let's do it.



Last Week On The Blog


This Week On The Blog

  • The Fault in Our Stars Review 
  •  Book to Movie: The Fault in Our Stars 
  • Vid Review of Eleanor and Park and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 
  • Blogaversary Posts and Giveaway
  • Short Story Saturday Review: Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

New Arrivals to Ali's Bookshelf
 Netgalley Arrivals:



Given to me for Review:  (Thank you so much Scholastic for each and everyone of these beautiful books!)







Books that I bought: (I did really good this week, I didn't buy tons of books, not that I didn't want to trust me. LOL)










So there we go, I hope you all have a great weekend, well what's left of it and as always Happy Reading!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present