Saturday, August 23, 2014

Take a Break Watch A Vid: Harper Teen Edition




Take a Break Watch this Vid is something that I came up with here at Ali's Bookshelf.  It's a time to put the book down and watch a book trailer or movie trailer.  Today's edition is from Harper Teen. 


The first vid today is a book trailer of a book that I'm dying to get my hands on.  Same goes for each of these books below! Enjoy! 









I can't wait to read all of these books! What do you think? The last one reminds me of a bit of The Hunger Games, so I'm excited to see the differences. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present