I'm not really sure I should be doing an update, but here it is anyway. Seeing as I just joined this group on Wednesday this week, I only have two days to go by, but it's been a pretty good week.
- Thursday: I walked over 6000 steps, it was 6359 steps to be exact.
- Friday: I walked 6552 Steps! (Ended up walking over a mile to finish up for the day. )
- Walking and being active has already made it easier for me to fall asleep at night and easier to wake up in the morning.
- Which in return has made my day's go a bit better. I feel better through out the day. I'm not dragging by four o'clock. (At least for now, I'm trying to keep positive.)
- I'm hoping this will help me lose a bit of weight before my wedding day as well, which in return will make me feel good that day.
Next week I'll have more of an update, but I think this is a good start. Hope you all have a great weekend!