For those of you that don't know this amazing challenge that I participated in last year is hosted by the amazing and wonderfully talented Parajunkee. I'm excited to participate again this year and honestly I hope it kicks this year off with some great blogging habits. I really feel like I failed last year and had the biggest reading and blogging slump I've ever had. So I'm hoping to change that this year.
If you would like to participate, more information can be found here!
Day 1: Your blogger resolutions.
This year mine are pretty simple, below is my list. I'm going to hopefully be able to cross some of them off my list soon.
1. Cross some items off my bucket list.
2. Blog more regularly. I want to be more on a schedule, I used to blog this way and ended up getting a lot more posts posted. So that's what I want to get back to this year.
3. Read More of what I Want to read! (Not what everyone else thinks I should be reading.)
4. Cut my TBR List down as far as I can. I have challenged myself to read at least 45 of my tbr
books by the end of the year. These are books that have been in the pile for awhile and or on my
shelf for awhile. (Some of them are from 2015, but not many of them)
5. Be more active on my Facebook page and other social media. I feel like I've dropped the ball on all areas of Social media this year and that saddens me.
6. I want to work on Scheduling posts, again I used to do this and haven't lately.
7. Want to post more giveaways!!
8. Want to focus more on the authors themselves this year.
I'm going to leave it at 8 for now. I might add more to this list later as I start checking items off the list.
So there you have it, my 8 blogger resolutions for this year! If you're a blogger or even if you aren't, what are your blogging/reading goals this year? I would love to hear your thoughts and or goals.
Happy New Year everyone and as always....