Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Victorious & The Vanquished #1


I'm super excited about this new post that I will be posting here on the blog once a month.  It's hosted by Lost in Wonderland.  If you want more information CLICK HERE.   The reason I decided to join in the fun of this new post, mainly is the number of my TBR Pile books.  It's too scary to even post the number of books I have on my TBR pile.  So this is going to help me decide if the book still seems like something I want to read.  

Each month I'll be going through my TBR Pile, using Goodreads and a number generator, I'll take that number and match up the corresponding book.  After I find said book I'm going to decide if it's a Victor or Vanquished. 





So let's get down to it. Below are the Victorious and The Vanquished for this round. 


Victorious




The Vanquished







I actually feel pretty good about doing this, maybe if I can do this twice or even once a month, my tbr pile might not be so big.  So are there any TBR books that you might want to take a look at and maybe vanquish?

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present