Saturday, January 23, 2016

#FitReaders: Week 3






So this is my third week and I think I'm doing pretty well.  I didn't hit my goal every day, but came pretty close.  I've been surprising myself actually! 






This Week:  


Saturday: 6522 Steps and 67 Minutes of Activity.
Sunday: I took today off, had a headache so I didn't get much done. 
Monday: 3000 Steps and 1.25 Miles walked. 
Tuesday: 3143 Steps and 1.57 Miles Walked 
Wednesday: 6246 Steps and 3 Miles Walked
Thursday: 6245 Steps and 3 Miles Walked
Friday:  6542 Steps and 3.5 Miles Walked

 Total for the week:  31698 Steps and 12.32 Miles or more seeing as I didn't measure miles on Saturday.  


They say if you continue to do something over and over every day for a month, it becomes an habit.  I hope they are correct, because this is awesome.  I'm already starting to see my lovely jeans loosen a bit.  Which makes me really happy! 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present