So this is my second week with the #FitReaders and I must say I'm really enjoying this. Yes some of the day's I didn't reach my goals, but mainly I'm actually getting up and doing things. I was sick for two days this week, one of which my steps are pretty low, but other than that I'm pretty happy with my count.
- Saturday: 6449 Steps and 65 Mins of activity.
- Sunday: 3000 Steps (Stupid snow!) But I did play with my kids out in the snow without a tracker on. It was a blast!!
- Monday: 7166 Steps, active for 65 minutes and walked 4.01 Miles!
- Tuesday: Again stupid snow day, it was so cold there was no way to go out and do anything. But I did get a few steps in 572 Steps and active for 30 Minuets.
- Wednesday: 4565 Steps (Sick day, but still managed to get some steps in.) Walked almost 2 miles.
- Thursday: 6000 Steps! Active for 62 Minutes.
- Friday: 6510 Steps, active for 70 minutes and walked 3.3 Miles!!
I also ate pretty healthy this week, which is different for me as well, cut back on the candy!! Over all I feel really good about this week and I'm hoping my sick days are over! Stupid stomach bug.