Hey everyone, I had a great pleasure of chatting with author Natasha Troop tonight on Ali Talks Live. If you missed tonights show you missed a great one. Cabin Goddess was also on tonight and it was great chatting with both of them.
Below you will find Natasha's bio and links, the recorded show widget so those of you that missed it can listen in, and a giveaway as well. It's an awesome one, so make sure you check it out.
Natasha grew up in Southern California and received her Bachelor’s degree from UCLA in Comparative Literature. She also holds Masters Degrees in both Secondary Education and Creative Writing. Natasha currently lives in the Phoenix area with her spouse, son, daughter and menagerie of pets, including a Basset named Moose and a very overprotective collie dog. Aside from writing and teaching high school students to love theater.
- Must be at least 18 yrs old to enter
- Please do not cheat, I do make sure you do what you say you did and I do check IP's to make sure you aren't trying to cheat. So just don't try it!!! If you do all your entries are disqualified.
- Giveaway starts on 8/27/2012 and will end on 9/8/2012 at 12 AM.
- There will be one winner and the one winner will win the stuffed moose donated by the author.
- The giveaway is for US residents only, sorry!