Saturday, August 11, 2012

#BlogFlash2012 Day 11



Alright so its day 11 of BlogFlash2012 and today's prompt is a little hard for me.  Not sure what I'm going to post on this one.  But I'll figure it out! 


I'm not a very greedy person and I haven't read to many books with this subject matter either, so I'm kind of at a loss for words.  But I did read this one story once about a greedy evil person and he wanted all the power he could get.  Isn't that like most greedy people, they want to take take take but never give? 

I can't stand greed! There is a lot of greed in the good vs evil books though.  It does make a great story! 

What is your all's thoughts on Greed??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present