Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to School Read A Thon Updates


Alright, so this is where I am going to start potsing my updates every day of the Read a Thon.  I'm really excited, I finished one book last night and I started another! So below you will find my update, then tomorrow I will post my next one right here on the same post!


Day One (Thursday): 
Books read: Supernova and The Boy Recession (not finished)
Books completed: 1
Pages read: 245
Total pages read so far: 245
Total Time Read: 4 Hours
Notes: (added Supernova to my tbr list yesterday) Doing great, read one book and started another.  Did a whole lot better than I thought I would. 

Day Two (Friday):
Books Read: 
Books Completed: 
Pages Read: 
Total Pages Read so far: 
Total Hours Read: 
Notes:

Day Three (Saturday):
Books Read: 
Books Completed: 
Pages Read: 
Total Pages Read so far: 
Total Hours Read: 
Notes:


Day Four (Sunday):
Books Read: 
Books Completed: 
Pages Read: 
Total Pages Read so far: 
Total Hours Read: 
Notes:


Day Five (Monday):
Books Read: 
Books Completed: 
Pages Read: 
Total Pages Read so far: 
Total Hours Read: 
Notes:

  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present