Friday, August 24, 2012

Follow Friday





I haven't done one of these posts in a while, but today I thought was a good day to go ahead and jump back on this hop! The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.

Today's Featured Blogger is: 


Now for this weeks question.  This is a fun and daunting one at the same time: 





Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you've read and loved?

So, let's see if I can show you some the worse cover for a book that I ended up loving.  Book covers are more important then most people let on.  I will admit I am a cover lover.  If the cover looks great then I buy the book, if not I usually pass it up, unless someone tells me to buy it. 

 
 I can't stand this cover, but this book is great! I seriously loved this book.  There are a few books like this, the cover was terrible but I loved the book. 

What do you think? What is the worst cover for a book that you Loved??



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present