Tuesday, August 21, 2012

#BlogFlash2012 Day 21



So, yep its day 21 of #BlogFlash2012! Today's prompt shouldn't be to hard, so lets see what I can do with it.  


So Night is today's prompt...hmm.  Here is another fact about me, I love the night time.  Its the best time for me to read too.  I can relax in my bed, stretch out and just read for hours.  And when I say hours I mean it, last night I read till 3 AM.  

I'm not sure what it is about the night time, but its so relaxing to me.  I mean yeah I can read during the day, but not as much as I like to read during the day. 


When is your favorite time to read?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present