Tuesday, August 14, 2012

#BlogFlash2012 Day 14



Alright, doing great so far...its already day 14 of #BlogFlash and I haven't missed even one post.  Today's prompt is:


I love my kids, I have two of my own and they crack me up.  I love the things they say sometimes. Like the other day my oldest, Samantha, asked me if I had fired daddy.  (If you get the gist, I am divorced) I was dying laughing when she asked me this.  I couldn't help it! Her face and the way she said it was perfect.  

My son is the same way, he says the funniest things too.  I love how they can have humor about the things that happen in their lives.  Both my kids are the best things that happened to me and I love them dearly.  There isn't anything I wouldn't do for them.  That might be dangerous though! lol How about within reason.  

I want to tie this post back to reading as well, I love that my kids love to read.  Please read to your kids every night and it will instill a love of reading in them as well.  


Happy Reading!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Archive

This Blog is Protected..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

My Beautiful Blog was Designed by...

Ali's Bookshelf © 2011-present